I decided to partner with doTerra because I wanted to help other people use essential oils safely, confidently and cost effectively.
If you need help and guidance, I would love to be that person for you.
I noticed there was a need for clearer guidance on dilution levels with essential oils and more direction needed with DIY (which is my jam).
I have 15 years experience with using and sharing my knowledge of essential oils, I’ve created a successful range of natural skincare and deodorants under the brand Erica Brooke Skincare, I also contract manufacture products for other brands too. I’ve trained with some of Australia’s best teachers in natural skincare formulation techniques.
My formal training in Aromatherapy studies is still on-going….I may actually complete it one day in between kids and business.
However I kept feeling the magic pull of these oils and this beautiful company…..It was a bit of everything really…
Let me explain why I believe they are so special…
Highest Quality Oils
The way their oils are produced is of the highest quality…. But what does that even mean?
Good question, I have used and loved other oils that are of the “highest quality” throughout my career and something that I was never aware of was this:
when a product is produced and is called certified organic it can still have a certain amount of pesticides in it under law.
Doterra however do not think this is appropriate, their oils are tested multiple times during processing and must be free from all contaminates.
If they are in any way contaminated they are on sold to other companies.
Co-impact sourcing environmentally sustainable practices – rather than buying a massive block of land and farming crops in one country doTERRA choose to partner with growers and farmers, then purchase oils from those plants which have grown and thrived in their native environment. For example:
- We all know Australia has the best Tea Tree and Eucalyptus in the world so doTerra source those oils from Australia. Vetiver is from Haiti. Wintergreen is from Nepal. The list goes on and on….
- In addition Manuka is from New Zealand and is only available to the New Zealand and Australia market. (Amazing!).
Find out more on Co-Impact Sourcing << click here >>
Their Charity Work
doTERRAs charity work is unbelievable….. it blows my mind, they partner with amazing organisations such as Healing Hands and Operation Underground Railroad which is just two of their major charities. Days for Girls is another which is also our chosen charity here at Apothecary Botanica. (This was the real kicker for me and why I decided to get myself my doTERRA wholesale account)
“Days for Girls increases access to menstrual care and education by developing global partnerships, cultivating social enterprises, mobilizing volunteers, and innovating sustainable solutions that shatter stigmas and limitations for women and girls. Together, we’re creating a world with dignity, health, and opportunity for all.” – Days for Girls
They are the Master Blenders
First and foremost they are stunning oils, truly beautiful! I consider doTerra the blend masters, the way they work with oils is truly inspiring.
There is a real science involved to blending and doTerra just nail it everytime. Whether we need them for health and wellness or a new perfume free of toxins, these blends do all of that.
HOW TO ORDER
If you’re ready to get these oils in your life NOW and jump into real time with our gorgeous team follow the steps below
- Click this link: www.mydoterra.com/ericaschofield
- Click Join and Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
- If you know that you specifically want to order a kit that’s available internationally and not from an Australian warehouse, be sure to select that option, otherwise, stick with ‘Local.’
- Choose Wellness Advocate — NOT Wholesale Customer
- Enter your personal information, including your Australian Business Number (okay if n/a)
- At *Enroller id*, enter my number: 4761800
Then click verify (it should then show you my name – keep sponsor the same as the enroller)
- Give yourself an easy to remember password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order. If you want to add anything else to your kit, start typing the name of the oil in the box and it will show you. Please remember that enrolling with a kit waives the $35 enrollment fee (so don’t add that to your cart).
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
You will hear from me (or your enroller) within 24 hours of us seeing your order come through.
If you think you would benefit from a one on one session first with me, I can offer you some real help and guidance first as to what products could suit you and your family’s needs, please fill out the form below.
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM
We are always sharing new and exciting things.. It’s our favourite place to hang out so we’ll see you there!